Friday, March 13, 2009

General Disclaimer I suppose you could call this

A few things I feel I need to get straight before I start writing on here. 

1. This blog is simply a continuation of my "pointless essays" that I used to write when I was in high school. I'm trying to find my words again. Forgive me if I stumble, my articulation isn't what it used to be.

2. That being said, these are generally just my thoughts about things I see in every day life, and are not directed in any way at people that I know personally. So if you read something and you feel like I'm talking about you, I'm not. If that feeling persists, perhaps you should look at yourself and figure out why.

3. At first I was concerned about upsetting people I know, or offending others that I may not know as well. Until it occurred to me, I'm a grown up, and I'm allowed to have my own opinions. I have no problem discussing a point with anyone, as long as it is an informed and civil discussion. I'm usually pretty set on my views of things, but I'm not foolish enough to think that I know everything, and sometimes I do change my mind. It's not riding the fence or being a hypocrite, it's simply changing my mind, life isn't black and white.

4. There have been no shortage of people who have had any problems telling me what my faults are. I am aware of them, often times painfully so. One of these though, I have come to decide, is not a fault, it's a "quirk". Ha. I am terribly longwinded, as you can already tell. I can never just get right to the point of something, sorry just can't. I am a story teller, and if you're here reading this, you must feel like reading the story. If you don't, you don't have to read it. Don't complain to me about it though. My blog, my rules. *raspberry* ha ha

5. "If you don't like it, don't read it" is the general rule here. Now if you simply have a differing opinion and would like to talk about that, see rule # 3. But otherwise, I don't want to hear it. I get enough flak in real life, I'm not about to take it on the internet. Overall though, I'm just here to wax philosophically on life and other nonsensical things. And to somehow find my way back to writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment